Saturday, September 20, 2014

Getting to know you :)

I always endeavor in my business more than anything to 'keep it personal'.
I want my customers to feel connected to me and know that I care about them.
I love seeing their personal growth and watching their families live through their photographs.

Going a little bit deeper into keeping it personal I thought I would create a fun lil' survey for us all to do that would help me get to know you even more and personalize your gifts and prizes too! I have already done the survey so you can get to know me better and now I want to hear from you! Once you've completed the survey, simply email me your answers to be entered into
a drawing for some wonderful stampin' up goodies!

My email address is: chrisanntomasso@gmail.com
Please put "GETTING TO KNOW YOU" in the subject line so it catches my attention!


Have fun and hope you win!!!
(The winner will be drawn and announced on Saturday, September 27th)

No comments:

Post a Comment